Sunday, June 7, 2009

Almost Time for.....

Vacation! Although I really like my job summer vacation can't come fast enough. This weekend was spent mostly outside. On Saturday, we went to a party for our neighbor's son Alec. Patrick had a great time playing with the big kids. He seems to prefer them to the little ones. At least the big kids can run away when Patrick tries to hit them.
Then, today Kenny's parents came up for dinner and a visit. We took them to Bass Pro Shops or as I like to call it Man Mecca. They seemed impressed with how big the store was. We picked up some supplies for our first camping trip of the season which is coming up in just a couple of weeks. Then, it was back to our house where we cooked a scrumptious dinner! T-14 days until I start my vacation!

Get a picture of this now, when I'm big enough to run the real one I won't want to!

It's hard work running around. Time for dinner!

No comments: