Sunday, July 19, 2009

Off to Boston

Katie and I had wanted to take my Grammy to Boston for a while, and on Friday we finally got the chance. So, me Grammy and my Auntie Cindy headed up on the hottest day of the summer (which this year isn't saying much). We met Katie at the Museum of Science, and went to see the lightning show which was fun but loud. After the show we went to see the Butterfly Garden and Auntie Cindy discovered she's a butterfly magnet. After the museum we were off to Harvard Square for lunch and a quick stop at Katie's apartment. Then it was down to Boston Common and the Public Gardens for a ride on the Swan Boats. After a long but fun day we headed home. I know I was tired and I'm sure they were too!

Tiny people... BIG dinosaur

Auntie Cindy and her new butterfly friend

The Swan Boat

On the Swan Boats

No comments: