Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Columbus Day

Sorry I've been a bit lax about posting lately. But, we've got some jam-packed weekends coming up so hopefully I'll have some interesting posts and great pictures. This Columbus Day weekend was very busy for us. On Saturday night Ken and I got to have a date night while Patrick had a sleepover at Gamma's and Papa's. Kenny and I went to Fire and Ice for dinner then we headed over to go see Waterfire. It was very pretty, but boy was it chilly out.

Waterfire

On Sunday we went to Auntie's surprise 60th birthday party. Patrick had a great time charming all of his relatives.

Happy Birthday Auntie!

Hey I remember these things

Gosh darn it. Golly gee! I guess I am too big for these things.

Then, that evening the Doraz's came over. The boys had fun eating pizza and playing. They played very well with each other only fighting over the broom. I'm loving that the two of them are really starting to interact more instead of just playing next to each other. I can't wait to watch over the next few years how their little friendship develops.

Two munching boys

2 comments:

James and Dawn said...

It is so fun to watch them grow together. Soon we will have a couple to watch together. :)

Emily said...

lol, i missed him climbing in cece's carseat! too cute that boy.