Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Winter Wonderland

We've just had unbelievable amounts of snow this winter! I think it's something like three or four times the normal amount. I don't mind the snow. We live in New England it's a part of living here. Patrick is absolutely in love with the huge amounts of snow. If I let him he'd be outside all day with jut minimal breaks. Renee is not as enthused with the weather. Poor thing she can't walk yet, and if she tries to crawl it hits her in the face. She's a good sport though. My Mom has some great videos of the kids, I'm going to try to post them in the next few days. But for now here's a few pictures to keep you entertained.

Snow clearing crew

Good little sport

Luv you Papa

The next LL Bean cover child

1st sled ride of the season

No comments: