Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Little Princess Turns 4

Renee Emeline Johnson. What can I say about my baby girl? She is quite an interesting character. She is so full of life and love. She is absolutely my little shadow. If I'm home she's never too far. She loves dance and getting her nails done, however, make no mistake. This girl knows how to get dirty. She does a good job keeping up with the boys, but loves hanging with the girls. She is quite the story teller too. She loves to make up stories to make her brother laugh. Sometimes it is hard to tell when she is joking and when she's not until she cracks up laughing. Patrick is still her best friend, and I love watching them play and take care of each other. I'm loving watching her grow and I can't wait to see how she changes and grows this year.

No comments: