Thursday, April 26, 2018

Changes

Every once in a while I have the urge to post here. I miss being able to do weekly, or even monthly updates, but our lives are so busy now. Still, I love coming back here to see how my kids have changed so perhaps I'll be better. For right now I want to do a post for each of my kids. I'm going to start with my baby, Renee.

Renee will always be my baby to me, but there is no doubt in my mind, that my baby is growing up. She's almost done with her second grade year, and I couldn't be more proud of her. She is sweet and sassy all rolled into one. She adores her family, and if any of us are not within her sphere, she's looking for us. Over the last year, her confidence has grown so much. She's becoming a fabulous student. She loves reading, and is meticulous about how it's supposed to be done. She is gaining confidence, if not yet speed in Math. She understands the concepts, and is willing to put in work now, where she wasn't before. She is an amazing writer and storyteller.

While her brother has always loved sports, Renee has struggled to find out where she fits. This past year she seems to have found, what seem to be, her things. She's gone back to gymnastics, and is really willing to put in work. She's also found cheer leading. She has done Pop Warner for the last 2 years, and this year joined a limited all star team. I have watched my shy little girl, become a confident star on her team.

Words cannot express how much I love this little girl. I couldn't be more excited to be on this ride we call life with her.
                                                                    Sassy and tough
                                                                  Open and funny
                                                                   My best girl
                                                                School Picture Grade 2
                                                              Strong, brave, little flyer

No comments: