Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sleepover

Last week Kenny needed some boy time so he went with Erik on his truck route to New Hampshire and Vermont. Patrick and I headed over to my Mom's for a sleepover. We thought it would be fun. Boy were we wrong. We had a great time up until it was time to go to bed. Patrick refused to sleep, waking up almost every hour until morning. I now know it was because his first tooth was coming through. Poor PJ. :( Below is him taking his first bath at Gramma's house.

Happy bath

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is just about the cutiest picture ever!!!

Anonymous said...

That is SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! It's a tie between that one and the one of him and your dad.

Unknown said...

Cute Pic! If there was any more room in my rig, I would have brought you and PJ along as well!