Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Welcome Oakley

Yesterday, as a belated birthday present Kenny brought me to the shelter to pick up our new kitty Oakley. So far he's settling in nicely. Him and Buster have really hit it off. I was very surprised! Oakley is huge, so I think Buster thinks Oakley is his own personal Little Bean. (Little Bean is my mom's 20lb cat whom Buster loves.) Oakley and Kramer are going to need some time to get used to each other. (Kramer has been the only boy cat for so long.) I'm sure they will work out their differences though. Welcome home Oakley.

Howdy


Are you sure about this?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is just the cutiest little kitty ever. (Dont tell the others)
:o)

Anonymous said...

He is cracking me up!!! I love the poof at the end of his tail!

Emily said...

what a handsome boy. i think i'll call him sunshine, anyways ;) ;) j/k.