Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blizzard 2009

The blizzard of 2009.... What can we say about it? When I left work on Friday they were predicting about 4-6 inches, and by last night they were calling for 15-20 inches. That's quite a difference. I think we've ended up with about 15 or 16 inches.
Last winter Patrick wasn't walking too well yet, so he didn't get to spend much time in the snow. This year, however, he was ready! After a battle getting into his snow suit, we headed out. He was very unsure at first. ( I had to carry him everywhere.) Once I got him settled into his sled he was okay. Once we had been out for a little while, he tried walking in the snow (see video below). By the end of our time outside he was having a great time, and screamed until he turned bright red when I brought him in. He even kept his hood and mittens on, (for those of you who know my son, also know that was a first!)

Early this morning Are you sure you know what you are doing? Now I have the hang of it Corgi's love snow too Warming up in the sock bucket after playing
What do we call snow?
First steps in the snow.

No comments: