Saturday, December 5, 2009

La Salette

This past Thursday me, my parents, Dan and Jamie went to La Salette in Attleboro. Boy did we make quite the Motley Crew. Patrick was disgusted by the live donkey and refused to go near it. He also insisted on seeing all of the lights at warp speed. Dad and Dan were making jokes that the Christmas bells looked like the Arby's logo. I of course found that hilarious, and my Mom had to scold them ( and me too. :) ). I'm surprised Jamie didn't run screaming. Patrick even got his first carousel ride. I was so impressed with how well he did. (He prefers pretend animals to real ones. At least they don't smell.) All in all, it was a great time! We did miss both Kenny and Kathryn though. Hopefully, we can do some more family stuff with them soon!

We are here. Now let's do La Salette at Patrick speed!

La Salette... Brought to you in part by Arbys?

Hanging with Uncle

Climbing the big stairs

1st Carousel ride

No comments: