Monday, April 26, 2010

Busy at Home

This past week since I've come home with Renee has been busy but great. We've had a whirlwind of visitors all coming to see the new baby and Pat Pat. (That's how Patrick now refers to himself) I really appreciate all of the visits, food, presents, and helpers I've had over the past week.

Both Patrick and Renee are doing great. Renee has had a few visits to the dr. because of an infected cord, but she's now doing wonderfully. At her visit today she was already up to 7lbs 14oz. Pat Pat is also doing well. He's adjusting great to being a big brother. He loves to give his sister kisses and pick out her clothes every day. According to him she is only allowed to wear pink. Good thing we've got lots of that! As a treat for being such a great big brother, I took my first solo trip with both the kids. I took Patrick to Kidz Wurld so he could burn off some energy. Check out the video of my graceful (not) child.

Big Buddies

Little buddies

Daddy's little helper

Checking out this amazing world

Walking with Gamma

Pat Pat and Grampy

How Cute

What a graceful child

1 comment:

Emily said...

lol. silly pat pat :) cute pictures!