Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Part 2

This Easter was a great, but tiring one. Patrick started the day by checking out his Easter basket. He was very excited to get some new gardening tools, and some new toys for his sandbox. After breakfast we went over to my mom's where we all enjoyed the beautiful sunshine and warm temps. Patrick worked in my mom's garden, then played with Dada's motorcycle.

Today I am a gardener

Hanging with the corgi

Does it fit?

After a great dinner and dessert we geared up for this year's Easter egg hunt. I thought Patrick would quickly lose interest in hunting for eggs, so I sent a message to the Easter bunny not to hide too many eggs this year. Well, Patrick loved looking for eggs. He had to check out each one to make sure that there was a treat inside. Once the egg hunt was over the boys checked out all of the loot.

Resting up before the big egg hunt

Me and Cedric are the bestest egg hunters

Checking out the loot

Don't you dare steal my stuff!

After the egg hunt we headed for home and Kenny's parents were able to come by for a visit. It was great to get to see so much family today. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. And as I type this post, Kenny is trying to get a very overtired Patrick to bed. Hehe better him than me. :)

No comments: