Monday, July 19, 2010

Busy, Busy Week

People who know me well, know that I can't stay at home for too long before going stir crazy. Well, I've been home since April. So, I've been trying to spend a lot of time out and about with the kiddos while Kenny's at work. This past week was my Mom's birthday so we all went to over to her house to celebrate.

Can we please have some cake?

Happy Birthday Q

On Wednesday my sister and I took the kids to the Boston Children's Museum. Renee wasn't too sure she liked Boston. She found it very overstimulating. Pat had the best time hanging with his Auntie K and riding the train. He can't wait to go back this week.

Mommy and sleepy baby

Tired after a fun day

Yay Science!

Our week wrapped with a trip to the Providence Children's museum with my mom. Patrick had a great time running around and checking everything out. Renee found Providence a little bit easier to take than Boston.

Pretty girl

Vrrrmmm!

Q and her new friend

No comments: