Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Merry Christmas from Edaville

Right before Christmas Pat wanted to go back to Edaville to ride the trains. So, my parents and I bundled up the kids and headed down to Carver. Both kids had a great time despite how cold it was. Pat took Renee up in the airplanes, then we headed to the train. The lights were really pretty, and both the kids had fun. Patrick was very serious and watched them all, while Renee was a total goof ball. She jumped between my Dad and me and kept hanging upside down. After the train ride, Renee rode a few small rides with Grandma and Papa, while Pat and I rode the tilt-a-whirl over and over again. I'm glad I still have stomach of steel.

High flying kiddos

Waiting for the train with Papa

Grandma and Papa

Cuddles on the train

Tilt-a-Whirl

Pretty Lights

No comments: